In our latest podcast, we talk to Ricardo Lasa, CEO of Kliken and an automated Google Shopping and Facebook Ads guru. If you get brain fog when you hear the phrase “online ads,” this episode is for you.
Spustelėkite jį provides automated Facebook Ads and Google Shopping from your Ecwid Control Panel.
Ricardo shares what’s coming for Google Shopping and Facebook Ads, and how you can get ready for the future now.
Topics of discussion include:
- Why a multi-platform (and multi-Google) presence is needed.
- Insights from analysis of multi-platform data gathering.
- How Kliken streamlines onboarding and adds content creation, and ongoing maintenance for a complete ad campaign.
- Using AI for driving decision-making on pricing, inventorius, and bundling.
- Using AI for improving suggestive selling at checkout.
- Building organic presence on multiple sites.
- New ways to think about product placement and promotion.
- Testing ad campaigns with simulations.
- How AI can improve your merchandising and logistics.
- What a one-click campaign is.
- How to optimize ad budget based on AI analysis.
- Kliken’s integration with Google My Business tools.
Listen to this episode to make AI your ally. Your customers will love you for it.
- “One of our value propositions is getting the feeds approved for Google Shopping and Facebook Ads. There are lots of different rules. Pavyzdžiui, if you’re selling apparel versus if you’re selling auto parts and other things. When you’re trying to go on Google Shopping or Facebook, our platform takes a look at inventory and says that you need to change this, or you need to change that, and so forth.”
- “The other piece we’re bringing to market is called Store AI. Instead of taking a look at your inventory as all available products, it takes a look and says: “These are the products that are selling really well.” Arba, these are the products that are getting a lot of traction but are not selling altogether. Arba, these products don’t even get traffic. Then our platform allows you to put all these products into a campaign in one click. Pavyzdžiui, I can put only my top sellers into a campaign.”
- “What are one-click campaigns? We identify the segment, and then the seller says: “Gerai, I want to advertise it.” We show them exactly the products and how it will look like. Then they pick how much they want to spend per month and just go. On top of everything, we actually cut down two steps from building a campaign. Now it’s just literally one page and “Select.” You’re just approving it.”