Could you do something for me? Open a new tab in your browser and go to your Facebook Business Page. Kitas, view your profile. Did you manage? Wonderful!
Dabar, look at your cover photo and answer this question: does the photo encourage my audience (i.e. potential customers) to investigate my Page and learn more about my business and my products?
Here’s a hint: if you haven’t put much thought into picking that particular image, chances are it’s the wrong vaizdas.
Free stock photos, wallpaper images or random pictures should not represent your business. You heard it right. A cover photo is a photo that represents your business. It’s the first thing people see when they arrive at your Page.
Taigi, it should be well thought-out, kūrybingas, informative and above all, closely related to your business. Kodėl? Because it can help you increase your sales.
The Power of Facebook Cover Photo
A perfect cover photo can increase brand awareness, drive traffic to your blog or e-commerce store, encourage people to like your Page and learn more about your products, and also, boost customer engagement. These actions together increase sales.
How to Improve Your Facebook Cover Photo
Dabar, let’s discuss the topic in more detail. Add these elements to your Facebook cover photo and invigorate sales:
1. Tell people how your business can help them
Every business has a purpose, pavyzdžiui: to help people create better websites, feed them delicious pizzas, or repair their equipment. You surely also created your business with a goal in mind, teisingai? Why not to share that goal with your audience?
That’s exactly what Redington did with their Facebook cover photo:
Redington is a financial service, kurios, as you can see above, has a very ambitious target: they want to help 100 million people achieve financial security. By sharing that goal with their audience, Redington communicates not only that they are helping people reach financial security, but also that they can help you become financially secure as well.
Taip pat skaitykite: What to Post on Facebook: 20 Post Ideas for Your Facebook Business Page
2. Draw attention to the call-to-action (CTA) mygtuką
A call-to-action is a short phrase that encourages people to do a particular action after visiting your Page, looking at your images, watching your videos or reading your compelling blog post.
Dabar, to increase sales through Facebook, you can either incorporate a CTA into your cover image or add a CTA button, which will be directly under your cover photo, in the bottom right corner.
Here are a few Facebook CTA buttons you can choose from: “Shop Now,” “Sign Up” or “Contact Us.” Once you add this button, you can use the cover image to draw attention to it. Take a look at how The Beer Dabbler does it:
In their cover photo, The Beer Dabbler, not only presents their product, but also, makes sure it’s directly above the CTA button “Shop Now.” The first thing customers see when they arrive at the Page is a mouth-watering glass of beer and an encouraging phrase to buy it now. Paprasta, yet powerful.
3. Describe your brand in one sentence
Who said that the Facebook cover photo has to be a photo of an engaging object? Faktiškai, it doesn’t have to present any particular item, product or view to engage your audience. Depending on your business goal for the channel, a single-color background with an intriguing phrase that describes your business may work better.
Something Store, pavyzdžiui, did a marvellous job:
Basically, Something Store is a website, which sends you something unnamed. Its whole business is based on surprise and so, they manifest it in their cover photo. Taigi, as you can see above, the phrase on their cover image not only perfectly describes their business, but also, arouses curiosity and interest.
Taip pat skaitykite: 5 Ways To Lower Your Facebook Ads CPC
4. Present your new products
The Facebook cover photo is a great place to present your products. Tokiu būdu, you show your customers what’s new in your store and/or which products are most popular.
These guidelines set you up for success:
- Arrange products you want to sell in an eye-catching way against an interesting background (it can also be a one color background). Don’t add any text. Let the image speak for itself.
- Highlight only one product and say a few words about it. You can also add a call-to-action and/or inform your customers about special offers and discounts.
- Take a photo of people using your product. Pavyzdžiui, if you sell sports equipment, take a photo of a family riding bikes and wearing helmets from your store. You can also add an information about prices and a short call-to-action.
Here’s an example from The Protein Bread Co store:
… and Lintbells:
To boost your sales even more, improve your marketing strategy: go beyond sharing your products and start selling them on Facebook with Ecwid. We’ve found that Ecwid merchants who start a Facebook Store, get a 15% bump up in revenue.
5. Show off your awards, trust badges and certificates
Did you know that, according to a study, trust logos increase the perceived reliability of a brand in 75% of respondents? Kas daugiau, 61% of participants of the study admit not completing a purchase due to an absence of trust logos. Demonstrating that your brand is legit and credible can juice your sales.
Žinoma, the best place to show your awards, trust badges and certificates is your website. Tačiau, you can also do so in your Facebook cover photo.
Placing badges next to your products:
… and/or services:
… builds trust with your customers. Kitas, if your customers trust your brand, they’re more likely to do business with you.
6. Show the life behind your brand
When prospects see that your products and services come to them via the hard work of men and women, they make more of a genuine connection. You shift your brand’s image from a faceless, profit-driven entity to a team of individuals looking out for customer happiness and satisfaction. People bond with other people. By giving prospects an “insider’s view” of everyday workings, you build trust, and even more important (for sales) loyalty.
There are a few ways you can show your customers the life behind your brand. One of them is to show off a happy and smiling team. Take the photo during a break at work, a celebration, a trip you took together or a party you had. Here’s an example:
You can also provide your customers with a sneak-peek into your office. Show your team working together, having a fun lunch or brainstorming. There are many possibilities!
7. Encourage your customers to use your mobile app
If you have a mobile app, use your Facebook cover photo to encourage visitors to put it on their smartphone. This is an easy one: present your products in your cover photo and add a Facebook “Use App” button underneath it.
Check how The Hunt did it:
If you don’t have an app, creating one is worth it. Your ShopApp puts your store in customers’ pockets for fast, easy access. Daugiau, the ShopApp:
- Complements your website and increases customer loyalty.
- Boosts sales, since most purchases are made on mobile devices. eMarketer tells us that this holiday season, Mcommerce (Mobile commerce) is set to surge 32% iš $40 milijardas į 2017 į $54 billion over the next few months.
- Makes buying your products easy and convenient.
- Helps you stand out from your competition.
If you don’t know how to create your own ShopApp, Ecwid can help you: Ecwid automatically creates and publishes a native mobile application either in Apple App Store or Google Play. Taigi, get yours now and start seeing a difference in your sales.
8. Share a compelling video
If you can invest a bit more in Facebook marketing, you can create an interesting video about your products and/or services and share it with your customers in the cover photo. Po visko, who said that Facebook cover photo has to be a nuotrauka? Faktiškai, it can also be a vaizdo įrašą:
The Bearded Bastard, pavyzdžiui, a company producing beard grooming products, created an amazing video in which they show their customers how their products are produced. This way they increase brand awareness and inspire their customers to make more purchases. Clever, isn’t it?
Are You Ready To Create Your New Facebook Cover Photo?
Whether you have a big or a small budget, you can create a powerful Facebook cover photo that helps drive sales. All you need to do is to grab your camera, take a photo of your products and/or services and add text. Photo-editing software like PicMonkey or Canva helps you get the right sizes as well as the right elements into the ideal spots.That’s it!
Prisiminti, a picture is worth a thousand words. Taigi, take advantage of your Facebook cover photo and be creative!
- Parduodu Facebook: Blow Up Your Sales With Social Selling
- How to Add Products to Facebook Catalog
- How Does Facebook Work for Small Businesses?
- How Does Facebook Decide Which Posts to Show?
- How to Receive Payments on a Facebook Business Page
- How to Grow a Facebook Business Page for Free
- What to Post on Facebook: 20 Post Ideas for Your Business Page
- How To Fashion a Facebook Cover Photo to Drive Sales
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Using Facebook Business Manager
- Instagram and Facebook Tips Told by Small Business Owners
- 7 Strategies to Boost Sales With Facebook Marketing
- How to Sell Products Using Facebook Live Shopping
- Make your Products More Discoverable on Facebook & Instagramas
- What Is Facebook Pay, and Should Your Company Use It?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Selling on Facebook Marketplace
- Parduodu per Facebook Messenger
- Sell Products in Facebook Shops