Here’s a fun fact for you: #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt is one the most popular hashtags on the platform. Nuo sausio mėn 2022, it has eight billion views. Small business owners across the globe have realized that products can go viral on TikTok—just like songs, tendencijas, or filters. Taigi, as a small business community, what do we do with that important piece of information?
Our blog team asked Ecwid sellers how they’ve been using TikTok to grow their business, and which tools have helped them expand their audience and sales. Read on to learn about some of their best practices, and pick up some tricks that you can apply to your store.
TikTok Tools for Business Owners
TikTok offers powerful tools to business owners that help them make the most of their online presence. Why limit yourself to views and likes when you strive for actual sales through the app?
Advertising on TikTok is available for sellers in all countries supported by the app. It allows sellers to:
- Run different types of ads that feature your products or a link to your store:
- Run advanced ad campaigns to reach out to new potential customers with similar profiles to current shoppers, arba naudotojai, kurie anksčiau bendravo su jūsų parduotuve.
Ecwid makes setting up and using TikTok Advertising a piece of cake for small business owners, regardless of their tech knowledge.
Now it’s time to turn it over to some sellers who have already connected their stores to TikTok and are reaping the benefits.
Ecwid Sellers on Using TikTok for Their Business
TikTok Advertising is an attractive tool for online sellers, as it allows them to encourage viewers to buy products when they are the most engaged—while watching videos on TikTok.
Antuana Winston, the founder of skincare brand FeeChi Body, on using TikTok to reach new audiences:
“I decided to promote my brand on TikTok because I was hearing a lot of buzz about it and wanted to reach out to a younger demographic. I mostly created videos that feature my products.
I was using TikTok to promote my business before integrating it with Ecwid, but it was very limited. Because of my previous experience of using Ecwid for selling on social media platforms, I felt confident that Ecwid had the tools and resources to help me expand my brand on TikTok.
I am very satisfied with my experience. It was a very easy and seamless process to implement. I would highly recommend using this tool. In the short time that it has been implemented, my views and followers have increased. This is another great tool to help grow your small business and reach new potential customers.”
For other entrepreneurs, the introduction of TikTok Advertising has become a reason to expand onto the new social media platform.
Rhea Mellado, the founder of Yard Sign Company that makes signs and cut outs for events, on exploring the new sales channel:
“I am currently utilizing TikTok advertising tools. I actively started using TikTok when Ecwid made the tools available.
Given the current popularity of TikTok, and the ease of using it with Ecwid, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to promote and gain exposure to our company. Taip pat, our products are a bit interactive as they are used for special events and celebrations. TikTok gives us the opportunity to demonstrate how they are used and being able to link our products to our posts is an added bonus.
I try to post videos in my TikTok account kasdien, with videos showing how to assemble products, new products we have available, or signs we have set up.
I see a considerable increase in sales and receive more interactions on the days that I post. It is amazing the amount of views that are received on a post that is promoted, I also notice the traffic to my site also increases by about 20%.
I’d definitely recommend using TikTok advertising to businesses. Not only is the exposure worth it, but it is quite fun creating videos and learning the new trends to try and reach a larger audience. While I am still learning, I think I have come a long way from my first post.
Along with actively posting, I also comment on other small business pages. I enjoy seeing the way other small businesses promote themselves and by supporting them and commenting on their posts it also increases my traffic.
TikTok advertising is affordable and by playing around with the costs and days you would like to promote the post, I can always find a way to advertise within my budget.”
Start Advertising on TikTok
We are happy to see that Ecwid sellers test new tools and find what works best for their business. If their stories inspired you to start selling your products on TikTok too, click the button below and we’ll take you from there.
Want to learn more before diving into the new platform? Read our articles that help navigate the TikTok world for ecommerce sellers:
- How to Advertise on TikTok – Learn all about how to advertise your business on the world’s fastest growing social media platform.
- How to Use TikTok to Drive Interest for Your Business – If you don’t know how to get started with making TikTok videos featuring your product, pasitikrinti 12 types of TikToks you can make for your business.
And if you’re already using TikTok to promote your online store, feel free to share your experience in the comments!
- How to Make Money on TikTok: A Guide for Business Owners
- Trending Products to Sell on TikTok
- Kaip parduoti ir reklamuoti „TikTok“.
- What is TikTok and Why It’s So Popular?
- How to Use TikTok: A Beginner’s Guide
- How to Use TikTok to Drive Interest for Your Business
- How Small Business Owners Use TikTok to Grow Sales
- How To Go Live on TikTok
- How to Grow Followers on TikTok: Geriausia praktika
- How to Use TikTok to Start Selling Your Products Online Today
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide For How to Go Viral on TikTok
- TikTok Search: How to Find People, Brands, and Products on TikTok
- How to Make Money on TikTok
- The Dos & Don’ts of Collaborating with TikTok Creators as a Business
- How to Use TikTok for Business to Reach GenZ Shoppers
- Advertising on TikTok from A to Z
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok Ads