You’re well aware that Instagram Stories are a great way to connect with your audience. But that’s not all—Instagram Stories can be very helpful in converting followers into customers. For online sellers, this is a huge opportunity to increase sales.
You can create many different types of stories, but not all are equally effective for generating orders for your online store. That’s why in this blog post, we will focus only on Stories that are great for converting followers into customers. If you’re ready to start selling more products online, terus membaca!
What Are Instagram Stories?
Instagram Stories are short pieces of content that appear at the top of your followers’ Instagram feeds. They last up to 60 seconds and can include videos, foto, gif, musik, or text.
Instagram Stories has tons of interactive tools you can use to engage with your followers. Misalnya:
- Create polls or quizzes to get feedback on your products, industry news, or anything related to your business and niche.
- Use question stickers to find out what your followers would like to learn about your products and business.
- Use reaction sliders and buttons to let followers express their opinion on different products, berita, kolaborasi, dll.
- Add a location sticker to show where your in-person store is located.
- Use a hashtag sticker to encourage customers to check out posts containing your branded hashtag.
- Place a countdown timer to announcements of your next sale, giveaway, product launch, hidup, dan seterusnya.
- Add links to external websites to drive your followers to your online shop, blog, partner site, dll.
Try different stories tools to keep your followers interested in your profile. Gradually you’ll figure out what types of stories your audience loves and be able to elevate them to get more engagement.
Instagram Stories provides many tools to make it a versatile platform that businesses can use to connect with their followers, mempromosikan produk, dan meningkatkan penjualan. While experimenting with different tools, you can create unique forms of content with Instagram Stories.
Misalnya, anda dapat:
- Use stories to announce and build excitement for new products, hadiah, or collaboration.
- Create FAQs about your products and save them to Highlights so that followers can easily find important information in your profile.
- Share your feed posts, gulungan, and lives to stories to increase the reach of your content.
- Use stories to run the giveaways and contests.
- Share posts and stories created by your customers that highlight your products and their experience using them.
Seperti yang anda lihat, anda dapat mempromosikan merek anda and engage with followers in many creative ways. Namun, some stories work best for building awareness about your products while others are best suited to generating sales.
Before we dive into the sale-generating types of stories, we need to talk about the must-have tool every business needs to master to sell more: Belanja Instagram.
Shoppable Instagram Stories
Instagram has a tool called Instagram Shopping that allows you to create shoppable content on the platform. That includes stories, posting umpan, gulungan, hidup, dan IGTV.
Berikut adalah cara kerjanya:
You create an Instagram story containing your product. Then you add a shopping tag or sticker to that story. When your followers tap on the sticker, they can view the product information and price without leaving Instagram. Then they can buy your product right in the app!
Using shopping tags reduces the friction of buying products online and makes it easier for your followers to complete the purchase. That’s why if you want to generate sales with Instagram Stories, you must first enable shopping tags for your Instagram profile.
With Instagram Shopping, you also get a dedicated Shop tab in your profile. Followers can view the entire range of products you’re selling on Instagram and buy products without ever exiting out.
To use Instagram Shopping, you need to connect your online store to Instagram to sync your product catalog with your Instagram profile.
Ecwid by Lightspeed is an ecommerce platform that allows you to enable Instagram Shopping for your online store quickly and effortlessly. Even if your online store has dozens of products, they’ll automatically be added to your Instagram Shop.
Selain itu, your online store and Instagram profile will be synced so you won’t need to update product information manually. Misalnya, if you set a new price for a product in your online store, it will automatically change in your Shop tab on your Instagram profile.
If you use Ecwid by Lightspeed, it’ll be very easy to start menjual di Instagram and benefit from shoppable content.
Setelah anda enable Instagram Shopping untuk profil Anda, it’s time to leverage Stories to get more orders in your online store.
Belajar lebih banyak: Cara Memanfaatkan Tag Produk di Instagram untuk Meningkatkan Penjualan
Langkah 1: Catch Attention
Instagram users watch hundreds of stories daily, so your content needs to stand out in that never-ending stream.
Your first story needs to catch followers’ attention immediately. It should be created in a way that would be impossible to miss. There are several ways to achieve that, seperti:
- Make the story attractive and bright. Contrasting colors work best. Misalnya, black and white or yellow and pink.
- Use photos of people that express emotion, such as happiness or surprise.
- Add catchy music to complement your story, like viral songs.
You can use text too, but it should be short, compelling, menarik, and relatable to your target audience. Something that debunks a common myth works excellently here. Misalnya, “Junk food doesn’t cause acne.”
Langkah 2: State a Problem that Your Product Solves
When you’ve caught your followers’ attention, it’s time to introduce the problem that your audience can relate to and that your product solves. Misalnya, if you sell underwear, you can state that most women wear the wrong bra size without even knowing it.
Use reaction stickers to encourage followers to tap on them if they encounter the same problem. That’ll increase engagement and help increase your stories’ reach.
After introducing the problem your audience wants to solve, you need to give a powerful promise. Misalnya, “Here’s what actually works best for preventing premature aging,” or “Here’s a proof-fool way to identify scammers when buying an apartment.”
Langkah 3: Introduce a Solution
Once followers are hooked, it’s time to introduce how your product or service can help solve the problem.
The catch here is not to make it only about your product, so don’t jump into selling right away. Keep it educational to avoid users getting annoyed and leaving. Provide helpful advice on what people should do to tackle their problem. It won’t hurt to use statistics, penelitian, or expert advice to confirm that the solution you offer works.
Your followers should understand that they received value from your stories, but there is more. Your product should be something that enhances the solution you’ve just presented or makes it even better.
Misalnya, let’s say you sell skincare and want to promote your sunscreen. Pertama, give dermatologist-approved advice on protecting skin from sunlight that doesn’t include using your product. Lalu, introduce your product to get the most out of the practices you’ve shared.
Lagi, don’t forget to add reaction stickers or sliders to stories to let followers express their opinion and boost engagement.
Langkah 4: Overcome Objections
Now you can finally focus on your product. Don’t get too pushy, meskipun! You should use this part of the story sequence to anticipate objections people can have about buying your product.
Misalnya, if you sell raincoats, show your product in action: pour some water on it to demonstrate its water-proof capabilities. Photos and videos work better than text when you need to prove your product’s quality.
If you previously used Q&A stickers in stories, you can use them to help you gather customers’ doubts about your product. Misalnya, if you notice that many customers ask if they can use your raincoat in winter, you can address that doubt in this step.
It’s also a good idea to explain why your product is better than similar ones. You can do this by highlighting the unique features of your product. Misalnya, state that your raincoat has the highest temperature rating among popular alternatives.
Even when you’re tackling objections, keep your stories interactive. Use the questions sticker so people can ask their burning questions, or include a poll so they can vote on a particular topic.
Langkah 5: Provide Social Proof
After you’ve presented your product, it’s essential to instill trust in the customer. Untuk melakukannya, show them that other people have tried your product or service and are happy with it.
Share customer testimonials, foto, and videos of your customers using your products or demonstrating the result of using your service. Misalnya, if you offer language classes, share a video of your student speaking in a foreign language they learned thanks to you.
You can also display before and after photos of customers that are happy with their purchase. Misalnya, if you sell storage boxes, share before and after photos of customers who organized their messy wardrobes with your boxes.
This step helps instill trust and proves to your potential customers that your product actually solves their problems.
Langkah 6: Make It Easy to Buy
Remember shoppable stories? It’s time for them now!
Add a photo or video of your product and add a shopping tag to it. Followers can click on the tag to be redirected to your product page, where they can easily complete the purchase.
If your product has different options, don’t hesitate to show them off in this step. Tentu saja, don’t forget to add a shopping tag to each of them.
This six-step guide on creating Instagram Stories will help you generate sales for your online store. Keep in mind the following:
- Hook followers’ attention by introducing a relatable problem for your audience.
- Provide value by sharing advice for solving the problem.
- Introduce your product as one of the solutions to the problem.
- Overcome objections by addressing doubts that customers may have.
- Promote your business by sharing photos and videos of happy customers.
- Yang paling penting, add shopping tags to your stories to make it easy to buy.
Tentu saja, this is not the only way to get stories to start generating sales. Don’t be afraid to adjust the strategy to your business, produk, dan target audiens. By experimenting with different types of stories, you’ll find the ones that work best for your online toko.
Apakah Anda ingin mempelajari lebih lanjut tentang berjualan di Instagram??
- Cara Menjual di Instagram: Panduan Lengkap untuk Pemula
- Belanja di Gulungan: Cara Baru untuk Ditemukan dan Menjual Produk Anda
- 10 Melibatkan Ide Reel Instagram untuk Mempromosikan Bisnis Anda
- Instagram Aplikasi untuk Meningkatkan Penjualan E-Commerce
- Produk Ngetren Relung di Instagram
- Langkah Mudah Mengatur Profil Instagram Anda untuk Bisnis
- Matters teks: Cara Menulis Terlibat Instagram Keterangan untuk Toko Online
- Cara Mendapatkan Uang dari Instagram Anda
- Berapa Biaya Jual Online Dengan Instagram?
- Cara Mendapatkan Disetujui untuk Belanja Instagram
- Cara Menjual di Instagram Tanpa Situs Web
- Berapa Banyak Pengikut yang Anda Perlu Jual di Instagram?
- 10 Gratis Cara Mendapatkan Followers lebih lanjut tentang Instagram