Revenue in the Cosmetics Segment
The Cosmetics segment revenue in 2022 is estimated at $100.49 billion. This segment includes cosmetics for the eyes, face, lips, nails, and natural cosmetics. By 2026, Cosmetics segment revenue will grow by 30% to reach $131.05 billion.
Sources: statista.com June 2022
Which Cosmetics category is generating the most revenue in 2022?
The largest revenue in 2022 will come from the sale of facial cosmetics: $29.2 billion. In second place is cosmetics for the eyes with a revenue of $26.35 billion. Source: statista.com
Which Cosmetics category has the least revenue in 2022?
Nail cosmetics revenue in 2022 will be $11.84 billion, which is lower than other cosmetic categories: for eyes, face, lips and natural cosmetics. Source: statista.com
Learn how to make money selling сosmetics and
other products online.
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- How To Sell Cosmetics and Makeup Products Online
- How to Sell Health and Beauty Products Online
- How to Get More Customers for Your Subscription Business
- B2C Marketing Guide: Audience, Positioning, Sales Channels
- How to Sell Paintings Online
- On The Go: How to Create, Manage and Grow an Online Store With Mobile Phone
- How To Sell Coffee Online in 5 Easy Steps
- Selling Seeds Online: What Seeds Are in Demand
- How to Start Selling Boots Online