← back to all Insights
Reasons Why Shoppers Plan to Shop on Black Friday 2022
58% of shoppers plan to shop on Black Friday in 2022. Of these, 73% believe that Black Friday has the best deals and prices for buying goods. But 22% of people will not participate in the sale on Black Friday, because the goods during this period run out very quickly.
Sources: deloitte.com October 2022
What are the reasons why people do not want to buy goods on Black Friday in 2022?
The top three reasons why shoppers don’t want to participate in a Black Friday sale are: stores are running out fast, Black Friday deals are no longer profitable, and savings on holiday gifts. Source: deloitte.com
What are the reasons people want to buy goods on Black Friday in 2022?
The top three reasons shoppers want to be in Black Friday sales are: the best deals and prices on gifts, a fun holiday shopping experience, and helping you shop ahead and prepare for the holidays without the rush. Source: deloitte.com
Learn how to make money ecommerce Holiday Sales.
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides to help you get ready for the holiday sales.
- Get Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Ecwid
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Promotions for Eсommerce Stores
- Best Practices For Ecommerce Shipping During The Holiday Season
- Get Ahead of the Competition This Holiday Season
- A Foolproof Advertising Strategy for the Holiday Season
- Holiday Email Marketing 101 for Eсommerce Stores
- Holiday Success Plan: An Early Gift for Merchants
- BFCM: 22 Eсommerce Tips for Your Holiday Marketing Campaigns
- 8 Black Friday
Pitfalls First-TimeSellers Should Be Aware Of