Preferred Ways to Buy Gifts in 2022
In 2022, shoppers are going to buy holiday gifts online. This includes online marketplaces (55%), Local independent stores (26%), and retailer websites (27%). However, 51% of shoppers are going to visit major retail stores for Black Friday and other holiday sales in person to buy gifts.
How many people plan to buy gifts online during the holiday sales in 2022?
55% of shoppers are going to shop on online marketplaces during the holiday sales period and 46% from large retailers in 2022. And 26% of future buyers will prefer online stores of local brands. Source:
Where do shoppers prefer to shop during the holiday sales in 2022?
55% of buyers plan to buy holiday gifts online, and 46% are ready to go to shopping centers and stores to pick them up in person. Source:
Learn how to make money with ecommerce Holiday Sales
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides to help you get ready for the holiday sales.
- Get Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Ecwid
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Promotions for Eсommerce Stores
- Best Practices For Ecommerce Shipping During The Holiday Season
- Get Ahead of the Competition This Holiday Season
- A Foolproof Advertising Strategy for the Holiday Season
- Holiday Email Marketing 101 for Eсommerce Stores
- Holiday Success Plan: An Early Gift for Merchants
- BFCM: 22 Eсommerce Tips for Your Holiday Marketing Campaigns
- 8 Black Friday
Pitfalls First-TimeSellers Should Be Aware Of