Online Shopping Delivery Speed
10% of US online customers surveyed want to receive their purchase the same or next day in 2022. This figure is 8% lower compared to 2021 data. At the same time, 52% of buyers are ready to wait
Sources: try.goshippo.com February 2023
How long are customers willing to wait for the delivery of their order from the online store?
36% of 1,191 US sellers surveyed said that shipping costs might be their biggest concern. Source: try.goshippo.com
Should merchants offer shipping options to customers? in 2023?
Out of 1,000 US merchants surveyed, 74% of merchants don’t offer any carrier choice at checkout. But different customers may have varying preferences on the service levels or carriers you have to offer. For example, some customers may want to receive their packages on a Sunday or want their international packages delivered a certain way. Giving them more of a say in the matter ensures they have a positive
Learn how you can make money on Ecommerce
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- Ecwid: How to Start Your Ecommerce Business and Sell Online for Free
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started
- What Is Ecommerce Website and Why Start One
- How to Start an Online Store Without a Budget
- How to Start Selling Merchandise Online From Home Without Inventory
- How to Start
a T-ShirtBusiness: Creating an Online T-ShirtStore
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- How To Start Selling Food from Home
- How To Sell Used Clothes Online