Meat Sales Channels
Meat is sold more through offline channels than online. In 2023, the offline channel accounts for 95% of all sales. But by 2025, the online meat market will grow to 1.7%. This suggests that the online meat market has room to grow and develop.
Sources: statista.com February 2023
How much meat is sold offline in 2023?
95% of meat is sold offline in 2023. By 2025, offline meat sales will decline by approximately 2%. Source: statista.com
How much meat is sold online in 2023?
5% of meat is sold online in 2023. By 2025, online meat sales will grow by about 1.7%. Source: statista.com
Learn how to make money on ecommerce for various products, including meat.
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online meat store and start selling on it.
- How To Sell Coffee Online in 5 Easy Steps
- Selling Seeds Online: What Seeds Are in Demand
- How to Start a Small Food Business. Is It a Good Time?
- Rules and Regulations for Selling Food Online
- What Permissions Do You Need to Sell Food From Home?
- How Can Local Milk Delivery Businesses Win with Ecommerce?
- How to Get Started with Ecommerce for Local Bakery Delivery