Number of Instagram Users in Each Region of the World in 2023
All the more active Instagram users in Southern Asia: 251.4 million (19.07%). Least active Instagram users in the world in Middle Africa: 1.8 million (0.1%).
Sources: datareportal.com March 2023
Which regions of the world have the most active Instagram users in 2023?
The largest number of active Instagram users in Southern Asia (251.4 million), Southern America (192 million), and Northern America (159.3 million). Source: datareportal.com
Which regions of the world have the least active Instagram users in 2023?
Least active Instagram users in Caribbean (8 million), Southern Africa (6.2 million), and Middle Africa (1.8 million). Source: datareportal.com
Learn how you can make money on Instagram
Here we have compiled a list of useful articles and guides for you to start selling on Instagram in a minutes.
- How to Sell on Instagram: Complete Guide for Beginners
- Shopping in Reels: A New Way to Get Discovered and Sell Your Products
- Instagram Apps to Increase
Your E-Commerce Sales
- Trending Product Niches on Instagram
- Easy Steps to Organize your Instagram Profile for Business
- Text Matters: How to Write Engaging Instagram Captions for Online Stores
- How to Monetize Your Instagram
- How Much Does It Cost to Sell Online With Instagram?
- How to Get Approved for Instagram Shopping
- How to Sell on Instagram Without a Website
- How Many Followers Do You Need to Sell on Instagram?
- 10 Free Ways to Get More Followers on Instagram