← back to all Insights
Free Shipping: How It Affects Customer Behavior
62% of US shoppers surveyed said they wouldn’t buy from an online store if they didn’t offer free shipping. And just 3% of buyers said that shipping costs don’t matter at all to them. At the same time, 47% of customers said they were ready to spend the minimum amount on purchase, and 42% are willing to join a loyalty program or membership program.
Sources: try.goshippo.com February 2023
Do online store customers prefer free or fast shipping?
Given a choice, 75% of US online shoppers surveyed would prefer free shipping over fast shipping. Source: try.goshippo.com
What online shoppers are willing to do to avoid paying for shipping?
Of 1,000 US ecommerce shoppers surveyed, 47% are willing to spend the minimum amount on purchase, and 42% are ready to join the loyalty program. Source: try.goshippo.com
Fastest growing retail ecommerce countries 2022
Global ecommerce revenue in 2022, by country
Learn how you can make money on Ecommerce
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- Ecwid: How to Start Your Ecommerce Business and Sell Online for Free
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started
- What Is Ecommerce Website and Why Start One
- How to Start an Online Store Without a Budget
- How to Start Selling Merchandise Online From Home Without Inventory
- How to Start
a T-ShirtBusiness: Creating an Online T-ShirtStore
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- How To Start Selling Food from Home
- How To Sell Used Clothes Online