What is landing page?
A landing page is a standalone web page, created for a marketing or advertising campaign with a single focused objective. It’s where visitors land when they click on ads.
Landing pages allow you to increase the conversion rates of your campaigns and lower your cost of acquiring a lead or sale.
The structure for a landing page usually consists of:
attention-gettingphrase or sentence that summarizes the problem
- A longer clarifying statement of the problem
- Introduction of your product/service as a solution to the problem
- Overcoming objections to buying or signing up
- Main call to action (there can be other CTAs scattered throughout the landing page)
- Recap, FAQ if necessary, and one last call to action.