What is Drupal?
Drupal is an
Drupal is written in PHP and utilizes a database backend (such as MySQL or PostgreSQL) to store content and configuration. Its flexibility and customization options make it a popular choice for organizations and developers looking to create unique and
While Drupal isn’t primarily designed for ecommerce like some other specialized platforms, Ecwid can help you get started selling on your Drupal site.
- Drupal Themes: Choosing The Best Free Drupal Theme
- Fantastic Drupal Developers and Where to Find Them
- Joomla vs. Drupal: What’s Best for Ecommerce
- WordPress vs Drupal: What’s the Best Platform for Your Online Store
- Drupal vs. Joomla: What’s Best for Online Sellers?
- Drupal vs. WordPress: What’s Best for Online Sellers?
- Top 11 Most Popular Drupal Modules
- How To Add an Online Store to Your Existing Website
- The Top Ecommerce CMS Platforms for Your Online Store