What is content management system (CMS)?
CMS (or Content Management System) is a software designed to manage digital content (assets) — creation, editing, and distribution. CMS does not require code knowledge and allows users to create websites or web pages quickly.
The main purpose of any CMS is to build a digital asset for online presence by creating a
Examples of content management systems (CMS)
What is the difference between CMSs?
Mainly, the purpose of the website you want to create with it. Some CMS offer pure
What is a good CMS?
- It’s easy to use. Why waste time on a tool that you can’t use?
- It’s secure. Trusting personal and financial data to the insecure solutions is the best way to ruin your online business.
cloud-based. Thus, you can save a ton of time on updates, upgrades, server management, digital security.
- It’s customizable. Sometimes default is not enough. A good CMS is ready to change with your business.
- It has design options. Every business is different. One design for everyone just won’t work.
- It’s affordable. Why spend a million dollars on something that you can get for a hundred. Technologies become more accessible each day.