What is BigCommerce?
BigCommerce is a popular ecommerce platform with which you can create and manage your online store. It has many
The platform offers advanced SEO integration and APIs so retailers can connect to other platforms and CMS software while using BigCommerce in the back end. BigCommerce is also fully hosted and available with a monthly subscription.
Disadvantages of BigCommerce
- Cost. BigCommerce prices can be relatively high, especially for small businesses or startups on a budget. No free plan.
- Transaction Fees. On top of the regular subscription fees, some BigCommerce plans might include transaction fees for using
third-partypayment gateways. This can add up and impact your overall profit margins.
- Customization Complexity. While BigCommerce provides customizable templates, making deep customizations to the design and functionality of your store might require technical expertise in coding, potentially increasing development costs.
- Limited Free Themes. While BigCommerce offers a range of themes, the number of free themes is relatively limited compared to other platforms. Premium themes might require additional costs.
If you have any doubts about BigCommerce, then you can study its comparison with Ecwid.
- 13 Reasons Ecwid is the Best BigCommerce Alternative (for Sellers and Partners)
- Which Online Store? BigCommerce Vs. Shopify Comparison
- The Top Ecommerce CMS Platforms for Your Online Store
- What Is The Best Enterprise Ecommerce Platforms?
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started