Business to Business (B2B) is a form of cooperation between two or more businesses. The best example of B2B is the workflow between manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer.
Advantages of B2B model
- Larger order value and quantity if you sell products
- Higher prices on services
- You don’t need many customers to make good money
Is B2B ecomemrce profitable?
Absolutely. Businesses usually have much more money to spend than individuals.
How to start a B2B ecommerce business?
No problem. Anyone can sell their services or goods to businesses. Even if you don’t have anything to sell, you can help other businesses in selling their products or services.
- Find your niche. The one you are best at.
- Research your competitors to find out what they offer.
- Create a list of contacts (businesses) you will work with.
- Create a store (or a website) with products or services and checkout so that your customers could order from you.
- Offer something better, or more than your competitors.
- Get your first order. Call your contacts, launch an ad campaign, write an interesting blog post.