Facebook Shop: Sell Your Products On Facebook With Ecwid
Use Facebook Shops to sell and advertise your products on Facebook and Instagram. Customers who visit your store can browse your items, make purchases, and learn more about your business. Think of it as a
What is a Facebook Shop?
Your Facebook store is a digital location where people can go online to discover and buy your items right on Facebook or Instagram. With almost 3 billion monthly active users, Facebook’s suite of products makes it the most popular social networking site in the world.
Ecwid Makes Facebook Shopping Easier
After uploading your products to your free Ecwid account, you can connect your Ecwid store to Facebook in a few clicks and start selling. Once approved, Ecwid automatically syncs your product catalogue with your Facebook Shop without any additional effort. Customers can browse your catalog directly through the Shop section of your Facebook page.
One-Stop-Shop for Facebook Sellers
Sell More With Facebook Ads
Your free online store is just a few clicks away
Set up your Ecwid store once to easily sync and sell across a website, social media, marketplaces like Amazon, and live
Facebook Shopping Basics:
for Your Facebook Shop
Here are some tips for making the most of your Facebook and Instagram stores.
1. Create collections to help you develop your brand
To personalize your collections and bring attention to the items you want to promote, use
2. Use advertising to reach out to potential consumers
You can use Facebook to target consumers who are scoping out your business using Custom Audiences. To improve your company’s visibility, reuse your most compelling live content for shoppable feed posts. Get your visitors back with Facebook retargeting.
3. Get helpful insights
In Commerce Manager, you can see your sales, product popularity, and
4. Meet new customers where they live
People can visit your store through your Facebook Page, Instagram profile, Instagram advertising with product tags, or shoppable content in feeds, Stories, Lives, and Reels. Use product tags in your stories and posts to draw attention to your profiles and posts.
5. Respond quickly
Customers can send you messages on Messenger and Instagram Direct to ask questions, seek assistance, track deliveries, and more. Make sure to get back to them in a timely manner. And more importantly of all: be friendly!
6. Make Your Product Detail Page Shine
Use simple, straightforward language to create clear descriptions and collection titles that encourage people to further explore what you have to sell. Use images that are
Do You Want to Learn More
About Selling on Facebook?
- Sell on Facebook: Blow Up Your Sales With Social Selling
- How to Add Products to Facebook Catalog
- How Does Facebook Work for Small Businesses?
- How Does Facebook Decide Which Posts to Show?
- How to Receive Payments on a Facebook Business Page
- How to Grow a Facebook Business Page for Free
- What to Post on Facebook: 20 Post Ideas for Your Business Page
- How To Fashion a Facebook Cover Photo to Drive Sales
A Step-By-Step Guideto Using Facebook Business Manager
- Instagram and Facebook Tips Told by Small Business Owners
- 7 Strategies to Boost Sales With Facebook Marketing
- How to Sell Products Using Facebook Live Shopping
- Make your Products More Discoverable on Facebook & Instagram
- What Is Facebook Pay, and Should Your Company Use It?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Selling on Facebook Marketplace
- Sell on Facebook Messenger
- Sell Products in Facebook Shops