Wish you could streamline your shipping to save more time (and money)? Now you can print discounted shipping labels right from your Ecwid Control Panel and save time and money on US domestic and international shipping costs with USPS.
No more waiting in line at the post office — just print your labels at home and drop them at your front door for your postal worker to grab on their regular route.
Print. Stick. And send. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
Why Use Ecwid’s Discounted Shipping Labels
Unless you make your money on digital products exclusively, shipping labels are probably a critical component of your store’s fulfillment process. Some other ways you might describe shipping labels include: confusing, expensive (especially for international sellers), and
A mistake in the address, the wrong product weight, or any number of other typos can mean extra fees, delayed delivery, and even lost customers.
To help our small businesses avoid these missteps (and just generally make shipping more pleasant for everyone), we launched Discount Shipping Labels — an Ecwid service that allows you to print package labels right from your control panel and at the lowest possible cost.
Here are the highlights:
- It’s cheaper. We use the collective power of Ecwid merchants to save your budget on domestic and international shipping costs with USPS. The latter is especially helpful for international sellers as shipping abroad can be rather expensive. Not anymore!
- It’s faster. Skip the post office visits to spend less time on shipping labels, and more time on … whatever you want!
- It’s convenient. Everything happens in the Ecwid admin. You don’t need to have a
3rd-partyaccount to order the shipping labels. No need to remember access credentials and share credit card information.
- It’s automated. The shipping labels are automatically prefilled to save you time and avoid typos.
How to Print Labels
You can find the shipping labels tool in order details.
To print a shipping label for an order:
- Log in to your Ecwid store, and go to My Sales → Orders → View Order.
- Click the Buy shipping label link in the right column to go to the shipping label settings.
- On the right, in the Shipping details section, click Buy shipping label.
- Before purchasing a shipping label, you can select the package type provided by the carrier.
- If you’re shipping internationally, fill in the Customs Declaration and click Continue.
- Select a shipping service.
- Specify your printer settings.
- Click the Buy shipping label button to purchase and print your new shipping label.
Keep in mind that when shipping internationally via USPS, all customs duties are paid by the receiver. You don’t have to pay customs duties.
Need help? Watch this video to see the Discount Shipping Labels tool in action.
Buy and Print Shipping Labels on the Go
Do you use Ecwid Mobile management app to run your
Ecwid Shipping Labels: Availability and Future Plans
Discount Shipping Labels is available for Venture, Business, and Unlimited plans. Compare the plans to learn more about the benefits and find other useful tools you might need.
Only United States based stores can use the shipping labels service right now. If your business is located in the United States and you ship from the United States you’re good to go. Read how to edit your store’s physical location.
Shipping labels work both for US domestic and international deliveries. If you’ve been postponing selling abroad because of high shipping costs, now you can finally open up your online store to global shoppers. With Ecwid’s discounted shipping labels solution, you can keep international shipping costs as low as possible. Start making sales around the world without the hassle of a hefty price tag.
The feature works only with USPS deliveries at the moment. This is the most popular carrier across our US users.
It’s only a beginning! Right at this moment we’re working hard to improve the feature and extend its capabilities to make your shipping more comfortable, flexible and profitable. In the near future we will:
- make the shipping labels available for more countries;
- integrate with more carriers.
Stay tuned to our regular blog newsletter to get the feature updates.
And go ahead and try printing the shipping labels from the Ecwid admin right now!
Read what real merchants are saying about our Shipping Labels tool.
The shipping labels tool has been a game changer for me! Some background information, I work for aAlexis M, Lifeline Animal Project
non-profitbut I work from home, so my home has become the fulfillment center for our online orders. Typically I have to package the order and drive to USPS to print the label. But now, I am able to get our orders out much more quickly because I no longer have to go to the post office. Our USPS mailman just picks up the order during his regular route!
Loving this feature, it saves me so much time. I just click buy shipping, and I’m done. I personally wouldn’t change a thing … Super easy to use too.Uriel B, Rbia Shades
Automate the Shipping Process
With Discount Shipping Labels, we make purchasing and printing shipping labels as cheap, efficient, and convenient as possible. It’s as easy as Print, Stick, and Send.
- Because shipping labels are automatically generated, you’ll drastically limit shipping label mistakes — resulting in fewer returns and reducing unplanned shipping expenses.
- You can also reprint your shipping labels. No need to purchase more labels than you need.
- The data is extracted from each order automatically — no manual work, and less time lost.
- You can skip the line at the post office. Buy and print your shipping labels online from home, then drop them at your front door for your regular postal worker.
Start saving time and money with Ecwid Discount Shipping Labels.
We make Ecwid better with your help. Your requests and feedback shape the future of
So, what do you think of our Discount Shipping Labels feature? Does it help? What do we need to improve to make this tool even better for your business? Leave your comments below!