Consumers these days are using multiple channels and devices in their buying journeys. They’re browsing
This is why we firmly believe that retail success isn’t about online vs. offline selling. Ultimately, the retailers who will win are those who can keep up with their customers no matter what channel or device they’re using.
And with that, we’re thrilled to remind you that Ecwid’s integration with PayPal Here is available in the UK. Developed specifically for UK merchants, this solution lets you sell offline effortlessly using your iPhone or iPad. No need to set up complicated POS systems — simply use the PayPal Here app and its accompanying card reader, and you’re good to go.
Ecwid Syncs Seamlessly with PayPal Here
One of the best things about this integration is that it allows you to run your business on the go without a hitch. Sell simultaneously in person as well as on your site(s), mobile phones, social sites and online marketplaces without having to deal with different platforms.
Plus, inventory and order data are synced automatically so you won’t have to worry about manual data entry or information discrepancies. Ecwid handles all that for you, so you can focus on selling your products and keeping your customers happy.
How it works
Selling on the go requires just two things: The Ecwid Mobile app and the PayPal Here mobile Point of sale.
- Download the Ecwid Mobile app from the App Store.
- Install the PayPal Here: Point of Sale app and set up your business profile with PayPal.
- Order the PayPal card reader and pair your device to your card reader.
Click here for more details on how to start accepting payments with PayPal Here.
How much does it cost?
Selling with Ecwid and PayPal costs just a fraction of what you would pay if you opt for a traditional POS. The app itself is free, and you just have to pay for the card reader.
Do note that you need to be on a paid Ecwid plan to use the integration. If you’re an Ecwid customer on our Free plan, click here to upgrade. Not an Ecwid customer yet? Sign up here to get everything you need to sell online, on mobile, or in retail. And if you want to
Another great news is that Ecwid doesn’t charge any transaction fees. As for PayPal’s payment processing costs, check them out here.
Some great benefits of using PayPal Here
In a nutshell, PayPal Here allows you to get paid wherever you do business — in your store, at an event, on a mountain, and anywhere else your customers may be. With the PayPal Here Card Reader it’s easy to accept card payments everywhere. And with no fixed term or monthly fees, all you need to do is order the card reader and you can start selling on the go.
- Accept card and contactless payments, issue invoices and send instant receipts
- Receive funds in your PayPal account in seconds
fixed-term,no monthly fees
world-classsecurity with the highest standards of Chip & PIN technology
- Compatible with iOS and Android phones & tablets
Get started with Ecwid and PayPal Here today
If you’re an online merchant thinking about taking on the High Street, there’s no easier way to do it than through Ecwid and PayPal Here. Convenient, affordable, and a cinch to use, Ecwid and PayPal Here can help you open up a new revenue stream without complicating your operations or reporting.
Click here to learn more.
Do you want to learn more about running a business with PayPal?
- How Does PayPal Business Work?
- How to Use PayPal for Business
- What is a PayPal Business Account?
- How to Set Up a PayPal Business Account
- How Much is a PayPal Business Account?
- How to Close a PayPal Business Account
- How Much Does PayPal Charge for Business Transactions?
- How to Change Paypal Business Name
- What Is Paypal Shopping Cart?
- Bring Your Online Store to the High Street With Ecwid and PayPal Here
- PayPal Shopping Helps You Recover Lost Sales
- Introducing Mobile Responsive Checkout with PayPal Payments Pro Hosted