Online presence is crucial in today’s business environment. Every company needs a home on the
When it’s about selling online, Ecwid’s got you covered. Your Ecwid store can be added to any website, no matter how or when it was built. If you don’t have a website yet, there is a free feature in Ecwid — the
The really great news is that we’ve completely refreshed the look and added powerful communication features. Now it’s not just a place for your storefront: the Ecwid
- Customizable content blocks and images let you create a unique website.
- Edit and update your site content as often as you like, no coding required.
- Professional and responsive design makes your site look great on any device.
If you are looking for a quick and powerful solution to help you stand out online, read on to learn the details about using the new Ecwid
What’s the New
E-commerce Website All About?
You can use all of the blocks provided, or pick and choose the ones that work for you and hide the rest:
- The cover is a full screen picture with space for your store’s name and a short description of what your business is about. You can add a photo of your team, your product, or an impressive picture that represents what you do. This image can be changed anytime to keep your site fresh, promote sales and events or showcase new products.
- The Product block is your Ecwid store and sellable contents. This section was the original site and we’ve left it unchanged for customers who like things just the way they are.
- The Why Choose Us block is where you can share your product details and benefits to buying from you over competitors.
- The Customer Feedback block is a place to share a customer’s testimonial about your products or business that helps your website look trustworthy to new shoppers.
- The About Us block is there to help you share your business story and to build a relationship to create a connection with your site visitors.
- The Location block if you have a physical location this block allows you to share your brick and mortar details. When you populate your address your info is automatically shown on Google Maps.
- The Contact Us block is there to help customers get in touch. You can provide your phone number, email and social links for quick communication.
If a block contains no information, it will not be shown to your visitors. Hide any block whenever you like — for example, if you don’t have a
How to Create and Edit Your Ecwid
Go to Settings → General → Instant Site and click Edit Instant Site Content:
Watch this video tutorial by our friend, developer, and Ecwid enthusiast Daniella for
Over to You
Let your customers know all the necessary information about your company in an easily accessible format updated to reflect the latest online design trends. Change the content whenever you like, enjoy the responsive design and build a successful online business.
If you need more features (a different design, more pages, a blog, a picture gallery or something else) you can use CMS or a popular site builder:
Or any other site builder, CMS or a website platform you choose. Remember, Ecwid stores are easily embedded to any website.
If you have questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below or ask our Customer Care team.