Selling online with Ecwid is convenient for different purposes: you can add a
But what if you are a talented blogger, but not a business person yet? In this case, your blog can start making money too, and the fastest and the easiest way to do it is Ecwid’s Buy Now button.
Essentially, it’s a piece of code that you can directly add to any website and that allows your customers to purchase your products in just one click — they don’t even have to leave your site and they won’t be directed elsewhere to complete their checkout.
In this post, we’ll show you how to take advantage of the Ecwid Buy Now button to earn on your blog.
Selling From Your Blog With the Buy Now Button
If you want to make money through your blog, one of the simplest ways to start selling is to add an Ecwid Buy Now button.
It’s a smart and beautiful widget located on a specific page or blog post that links directly to your product. You can add a Buy Now button to any page by simply
The widget automatically adapts to your blog’s colors and looks authentic, as if it was always part of your website. Another benefit is that your customers will stay on your blog, even during the checkout process.
The Well Produced Food & Wine blog is a good example. A team of writers, reviewers, and curators manage this blog about wine. They sample all the wine, develop content based on their tastings, then make their selections available for consumers to purchase directly within the blog post — at the moment when they are engaged with the content and are interested in the product.
Start Selling From Your Blog in Three Quick Steps
Ecwid is the easiest way to sell as many or as few items as you want. By embedding your items into your blog posts, you can sell right where your content is and where your readers already are.
Read below for a
Sign Up for Ecwid
Creating an Ecwid account is free and won’t take a lot of time. Ecwid’s permanently free plan offers a full toolkit for successful online selling, including:
- Selling simultaneously on multiple websites
- Adding your products to Facebook
Mobile-responsivestorefront and more.
You can have a closer look at the Ecwid plans on our pricing page.
Prepare the Product
Add Buy Now Button to Your Blog
To add the button to your blog, just click Embed Product, then copy the shortcode to your blog, just like embedding a YouTube video. That’s it
What Else Should You Know About the Ecwid Buy Now Button?
Adding the Ecwid Buy Now buttons to your blog also means you get all the necessary
- You can get started for free, without transactions fees.
- The secure checkout process keeps customers on your blog while they shop.
- You can add multiple sales channels, including Facebook, marketplaces, and points of sale, and you can manage all the channels from one convenient place.
- Offer customers the choice of multiple online and offline payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and thirty plus other options.
- Ecwid takes care of everything. You get a reliable, secure store, and you don’t need to worry about SSL.
- You can manage your store on iOS or via the Android app.
Focus on being the professional blogger you want to be, and Ecwid will take care of the rest so you can earn the money you deserve.