TikTok For Business: How to Have Fun While Growing Your Brand
Small business owners can raise brand exposure, attract new customers, and cultivate a community with TikTok For Business. In other words: whatever your goal, TikTok can help you achieve it. With flexible spending for ads and a simple setup, TikTok is a
The Whole World is Waiting for You
Pump Up Your ROI
Become a Trendsetter
No other platform is as fast at tapping into the newest trends. Participate in
Ways to Use TikTok For Business
Selling online with social media has some similarities across platforms, but TikTok also offers some unique opportunities for gaining brand awareness and increasing sales.
Using links and CTAs
TikTok provides opportunities for getting your ecommerce store in front of as many people as possible. You can include links to your online store or other social media accounts within your bio (profile) or within individual videos. Each link should be attached to a strong call to action (CTA) for maximum benefit.
If your social media platform of choice is Facebook or Reddit, you may not be used to using hashtags. But, like Twitter and Instagram, TikTok users rely on hashtags to discover new content. If you’re not super familiar with how to use hashtags, spend some time poking around TikTok to get a feel for them, and then dive right in.
Connecting with content creators
Like Instagram, TikTok relies on users to create content. So, influencer marketing is a great way to promote your products. Social media creators talk up or demonstrate your products in their videos. And because these users already have a
Look for TikTok users with large followings that regularly post content in your niche, then reach out to see if they’re game to help you grow your business.
Trying a hashtag challenge
Hashtag challenges are a tremendous opportunity for businesses and an underrated one! You can create a hashtag challenge and promote it using the same organic methods you would use for any other post.
Just like every other social media platform, TikTok has launched the ability to create native ads. Like shoppable videos, ads promote your product and allow consumers to purchase your products directly from the TikTok app. Unlike shoppable videos, you pay for ads by click.
Would You Like To Know More?
Take a tour through our TikTok content to learn even more about growing your business with TikTok.
- How to Make Money on TikTok: A Guide for Business Owners
- Trending Products to Sell on TikTok
- How to Sell and Advertise on TikTok
- What is TikTok and Why It’s So Popular?
- How to Use TikTok: A Beginner’s Guide
- How to Use TikTok to Drive Interest for Your Business
- How Small Business Owners Use TikTok to Grow Sales
- How To Go Live on TikTok
- How to Grow Followers on TikTok: Best Practices
- How to Use TikTok to Start Selling Your Products Online Today
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide For How to Go Viral on TikTok
- TikTok Search: How to Find People, Brands, and Products on TikTok
- How to Make Money on TikTok
- The Dos & Don’ts of Collaborating with TikTok Creators as a Business
- How to Use TikTok for Business to Reach GenZ Shoppers
- Advertising on TikTok from A to Z
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok Ads
Sell everywhere with Ecwid
Your free access to TikTok is just a few clicks away
Set up your Ecwid store once to easily sync and sell across a website, social media, marketplaces like Amazon, and live