Terms and conditions apply for $50 Visa Card
- The Visa gift card offering is only valid for merchants who purchase the $300 Gold package.
- A Google Shopping campaign must run a minimum of 3 months ( from approval) to qualify for the $50 Visa gift card.
- This offer is only valid for the first 100 merchants who have been approved to advertise.
- Merchant approval is defined as getting 1 impression on their Google Shopping campaign
- The award cannot be exchanged for cash and is nontransferable.
- The recipient is responsible for reporting and paying taxes (if applicable) on any sales contest rewards.
- This award is not transferable to any customer or potential customer, regardless of whether the customer is affiliated with the government or a government entity.
- Employees of entities that are wholly or partially state-owned, or government or government-controlled are ineligible to participate.
- Individuals from the same organization as any end user/customer will NOT be able to participate in the incentive/rewards program.
- Incentives received by a Google partner are not to be used by the partner or their employee to bribe or otherwise improperly influence any other party.
- Google will send emails to merchants who won the incentive and customers will be provided with gift cards in early Q4’18
- An email with the gift card will be sent to winners from email@example.com