|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
Living Now™ Tri-Color Quinoa is a good substitute for rice in recipes, and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles.
It has a mild, delicate flavor that’s slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition!
Ingredients: Organic White Quinoa, Organic Red Quinoa, Organic Black Quinoa.
**Note for 1 cup of Tri-Color Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
1. Place Tri-Color Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
2. Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Add Tri-Color Quinoa and turn heat on low.
4. Cover the pot and allow the Tri-Color Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or when the liquid is absorbed.
5. When Tri-Color Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Certified Organic by QAI.
Packaged in the USA.