Our fabrics are screen printed by hand by our highly skilled printers, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. The minimum quantity you can purchase is 1 meter and you may purchase as many meters as you like. This type of fabric is not recommended for permanent outdoor use as it will fade if exposed to harsh elements such as the sun and rain.
If you would like to purchase fabric swatches please email us at email@example.com
• Design/Pattern Repeat: 70.6cm
• Print Repeat: 70.6cm
• Print Width: 138cm
• Fabric Width: approximately 142cm (Depending on supplier, email for exact measurements)
• Your fabric will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper.
• International orders take approximately 48 days. (If we have your order in stock it may arrive earlier)
• We offer free delivery (via SA Postal Services) within South African borders which takes approximately 21 days. (If we have your order in stock it may arrive earlier)
• If you would like Door-To-Door delivery (within South African borders) select the courier option at checkout.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We print on natural cottons and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• It might be a good idea to scotch guard your fabric if you have children and dogs jumping on the furniture.
• You can purchase a can of scotch guard at your local supermarket/furniture store
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• If we do not have the fabric in your favourite design and colourway in stock, we will print it for you, however please note this will delay the dispatch date of your order - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.