Get a name tag for yourself and spouse to wear at USNA events. This is the Parents Club of Central New England name tag.
We will need your name as how you want it displayed and your mid's name and class year. Please contact via email to email@example.com to provide the information.
Membership is open to all persons interested in the Naval Academy, its mission and the people making up the Navy community. We are parents of current midshipmen and parents of the graduates of the Naval Academy.
We strive to:
- Help parents become better informed about the Naval Academy, its programs and objectives
- Share ideas and support each other on coping with the victories, frustrations and defeats while at the Naval Academy
- Recognize the accomplishments of our midshipmen
- Offer many opportunities to come together in fellowship to support our sons and daughters
- Provide opportunities to exchange information concerning career opportunities after graduation
USNA Parents' Club of Central New England
We are parents of current and past midshipmen and serve the states of Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Blue & Gold Coordinators and Officers are also members.