← back to all Insights
WordPress Yearly Market Share
As of April 18, 2022, WordPress has a 64.3% share of the content management system market. Since 2020, the share of WordPress has grown by 2.2%.
Sources: w3techs.com April 2022
What is the market share of content management systems for WordPress in 2022?
As of April 18, 2022, WordPress accounts for 64.3%. Since 2010, its share has increased by 13%. Source: w3techs.com, manaferra.com
Among which content management systems is WordPress ranked first?
The nearest WordPress competitors Wix, Squarespace, and Joomla account for 8.9% of the total market share of content management systems. Source: w3techs.com
Countries where WordPress websites are popular in 2022
The largest number of active WordPress websites are in the United States: 9,297 million.
Country with the most active websites on Wix in 2022
The largest number of active Wix websites are in the United States: 29 thousand.
Learn how you can make money with WordPress
Here we have put together a list of helpful articles and tutorials so you can create an online store with WordPress and start selling on it.
- Joomla vs. WordPress: What’s Best for Ecommerce
- Squarespace vs. WordPress: What’s Best for Ecommerce
- WordPress vs Drupal: What’s the Best Platform for Your Online Store
- How to Create
a WordPress E-CommerceWebsite?
- Top 15 Free WordPress Themes For
- Free Shopping Cart for WordPress: How to Add Ecommerce to WordPress
- WordPress vs. Joomla: What’s the Best Platform for Your Online Store