Weekly Online Purchases, by Country
As of January 2023, Thailand is a country in which 66.8% of people aged 16 to 64 buy something online weekly. Other countries where a large percentage of people buy something online on a weekly basis are South Korea (65.6%), Turkey (64.6%), Mexico (64.5%).
Sources: datareportal.com June 2023
What percentage of people in Worldwide buy something online every week in 2023?
57.6% of people aged 16 to 64 buy something online weekly in Worldwide in 2023. Thailand is a country with the highest percentage of people shopping online on a weekly basis. Source: datareportal.com
What percentage of people in the US buy something online every week in 2023?
As of January 2023, The US is a country in which 57.5% of people aged 16 to 64 buy something online weekly. Source: datareportal.com
Learn how you can make money on Ecommerce
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- Ecwid: How to Start Your Ecommerce Business and Sell Online for Free
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started
- What Is Ecommerce Website and Why Start One
- How to Start an Online Store Without a Budget
- How to Start Selling Merchandise Online From Home Without Inventory
- How to Start
a T-ShirtBusiness: Creating an Online T-ShirtStore
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- How To Start Selling Food from Home
- How To Sell Used Clothes Online