← back to all Insights
Demographic Profile of Social Media Users in 2022
As of January 2022, social networks are most often used by men aged 20 to 39 (30.2%). Users over 60 years are less active on social media and account for only 8.4%.
Sources: datareportal.com December 2022
Who uses Social Media more active men or women in 2022?
53.7% of Social Media users worldwide are men. 46.4% of Social Media users are women. Source: datareportal.com
What age group use Social Media the most in 2022?
People aged 20 to 29 are more active on Social Media: 32.2%. Source: datareportal.com
Main reasons for using Social Media in 2022
26.3% of social media users are looking for products to shop there.
Popular social networks in 2022
Facebook is the most popular social network, with 2,910 million monthly users in 2022
Learn how you can make money on Social Media
Here we have compiled a list of useful articles and guides for you to start selling on Social Media in a minutes.
- Understanding Social Media Platforms Around the World
- How to Sell Products Using Facebook Live Shopping
- 7 Strategies to Boost Sales With Facebook Marketing
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook for Beginners
- The Definitive Guide to Using WhatsApp for Business in 2022
- Selling on WhatsApp for Beginners: A Brief Guide
for E-Commerce:How to Sell Without Selling
- How to Sell Using YouTube: