Expected Reduction in Holiday Gift Spending, by Country in 2022
According to a Shipstation report, there will be $46 billion less spending on holiday gifts in 2022 than last year. Germany will be the least affected by the reduction in spending on holiday gifts. In Germany, consumer spending on holiday gifts will be reduced by 9%. But in the UK it is expected that spending on gifts will decrease by 22%.
Sources: shipstation.com October 2022
What product categories will shoppers save on during the holiday sales in 2022?
26% of shoppers during the 2022 holiday sales would like to cut spending on apparel, and 22% on electronics. Source: shipstation.com
Which countries will save the most on holiday gift shopping in 2022?
It is expected that residents of the UK
Learn how to make money with ecommerce Holiday Sales
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides to help you get ready for the holiday sales.
- Get Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Ecwid
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Promotions for Eсommerce Stores
- Best Practices For Ecommerce Shipping During The Holiday Season
- Get Ahead of the Competition This Holiday Season
- A Foolproof Advertising Strategy for the Holiday Season
- Holiday Email Marketing 101 for Eсommerce Stores
- Holiday Success Plan: An Early Gift for Merchants
- BFCM: 22 Eсommerce Tips for Your Holiday Marketing Campaigns
- 8 Black Friday
Pitfalls First-TimeSellers Should Be Aware Of