Popular Items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in the US in 2022
76% of people in the United States plan to take part in the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale in 2022. In addition to technology, in 2022 in the United States, future buyers plan to purchase clothes and shoes (49%), jewelry (29%) and toys (26%).
What will be the most popular items to sell on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2022?
49% of US shoppers plan to shop for clothes and shoes on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2022. Source:
What consumers plan to buy in the US holiday sales in 2022?
In the US holiday sales, future customers plan to buy more items from the categories of clothes and shoes, toys, jewelry, home decoration and hair care. Source:
Learn how to make money with ecommerce Holiday Sales
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides to help you get ready for the holiday sales.
- Get Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Ecwid
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Promotions for Eсommerce Stores
- Best Practices For Ecommerce Shipping During The Holiday Season
- Get Ahead of the Competition This Holiday Season
- A Foolproof Advertising Strategy for the Holiday Season
- Holiday Email Marketing 101 for Eсommerce Stores
- Holiday Success Plan: An Early Gift for Merchants
- BFCM: 22 Eсommerce Tips for Your Holiday Marketing Campaigns
- 8 Black Friday
Pitfalls First-TimeSellers Should Be Aware Of