Sale Days for Shopping for Holiday Gifts in the US
53% of American shoppers plan to buy gifts in 2022 on Black Friday. This figure increased by 4% compared to the previous year. Also, 45% of American shoppers will take advantage of Cyber Monday deals in 2022.
Sources: statista.com October 2022
When do US shoppers prefer to buy holiday gifts in 2022?
53% of American shoppers are planning to buy holiday gifts on Black Friday. 43% of US shoppers will also take advantage of Cyber Monday promotions and 25% of Super Saturday promotions. Source: statista.com
Which holiday sales are less interesting for US shoppers in 2022?
If on Black Friday 53% of American buyers plan to buy holiday gifts, then on Singles day only 14%. Source: statista.com
Learn how to make money with ecommerce Holiday Sales
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides to help you get ready for the holiday sales.
- Get Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Ecwid
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Promotions for Eсommerce Stores
- Best Practices For Ecommerce Shipping During The Holiday Season
- Get Ahead of the Competition This Holiday Season
- A Foolproof Advertising Strategy for the Holiday Season
- Holiday Email Marketing 101 for Eсommerce Stores
- Holiday Success Plan: An Early Gift for Merchants
- BFCM: 22 Eсommerce Tips for Your Holiday Marketing Campaigns
- 8 Black Friday
Pitfalls First-TimeSellers Should Be Aware Of