Countries with the Highest Percentage of Online Retail Sales in 2022
China will become the most developed ecommerce market in the world in 2022. It is expected that 46.3% of its retail sales will be made online. The top three also includes two countries United Kingdom (36.3%) and South Korea (32.2%).
Sources: statista.com December 2022
Which country has the most developed ecommerce market in 2022?
Nearly half of all retail sales are done online in China in 2022. This is the highest rate among all countries. Source: statista.com
Which countries have the highest percentage of online retail sales in 2022?
China (46.3%), United Kingdom (36.3%), and South Korea (32.2%) are expected to be among the top three countries with the highest online retail sales in 2022. Source: statista.com
Learn how you can make money on Ecommerce
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- Ecwid: How to Start Your Ecommerce Business and Sell Online for Free
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started
- What Is Ecommerce Website and Why Start One
- How to Start an Online Store Without a Budget
- How to Start Selling Merchandise Online From Home Without Inventory
- How to Start
a T-ShirtBusiness: Creating an Online T-ShirtStore
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- How To Start Selling Food from Home
- How To Sell Used Clothes Online