What age do people most often use mobile ecommerce in the United States?
The largest share of ecommerce shoppers in the United States composed of adults aged 18 to 34 (78.7%). Source: statista.com
What age are American shoppers making the least mobile purchases?
Shoppers aged 45 to 54 make the fewest mobile purchases in the United States in 2023 (4.2%). Source: statista.com
Learn how you can make money on Ecommerce
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- Ecwid: How to Start Your Ecommerce Business and Sell Online for Free
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started
- What Is Ecommerce Website and Why Start One
- How to Start an Online Store Without a Budget
- How to Start Selling Merchandise Online From Home Without Inventory
- How to Start
a T-ShirtBusiness: Creating an Online T-ShirtStore
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- How To Start Selling Food from Home
- How To Sell Used Clothes Online