📣 New Ecwid tools to grow your ecommerce business in 2024. Learn more →

← back to all Insights

Mobile commerce share of total digital commerce spending in the US 2017–2022

At the end of 2022, US mobile commerce spending accounted for 38% of total digital spending. The share of mobile commerce has grown by 14% since 2017.

Sources: statista.com June 2023

Promo image

What is the annual growth in the share of mobile commerce in total digital spending in the United States?

Every year, the share of mobile commerce in total digital spending is growing by at least 2% in the United States. A minimum growth of 1% was fixed only in 2020. Source: statista.com

What is the share of retail mobile commerce in total retail ecommerce sales?

Mobile commerce retail sales accounted for 41.8% of total e-commerce retail sales in 2022. This figure is projected to rise by 1.6% to reach 43.4% in 2023. Source: insiderintelligence.com

Related Insights

We use cookies or similar technologies to maintain security, enable user choice and improve our sites. We also set cookies for marketing purposes and to provide personalised content and advertising. You can reject all non-essential cookies by clicking “Reject all.”