Instagram: Time Spent in the Mobile App in 2023
On average worldwide, a Instagram user spends 12 hours per month on the Instagram Android mobile app. The most of the time in the Instagram mobile application is spent monthly by Instagram users in Turkey (21.4 hours), Argentina (17.6 hours), and Brazil (15.9 hours).
Sources: datareportal.com March 2023
Which countries are Instagram users spending the most time on the Instagram Android mobile app in 2023?
Turkey ranks first for the amount of time users spend on the Instagram Android mobile app: 21.4 hours per month. Argentina in second place: 17.6 hours per month. Brazil in third place: 15.9 hours per month. Source: datareportal.com
Which countries are Instagram users spending the fewest time on the Instagram Android mobile app in 2023?
Users of the Instagram Android mobile app from Mexico (6.9 hours per month) and South Korea (6.1 hours per month) spend the least amount of time compared to Instagram users from other 15 countries. Source: datareportal.com
Learn how you can make money on Instagram
Here we have compiled a list of useful articles and guides for you to start selling on Instagram in a minutes.
- How to Sell on Instagram: Complete Guide for Beginners
- Shopping in Reels: A New Way to Get Discovered and Sell Your Products
- Instagram Apps to Increase
Your E-Commerce Sales
- Trending Product Niches on Instagram
- Easy Steps to Organize your Instagram Profile for Business
- Text Matters: How to Write Engaging Instagram Captions for Online Stores
- How to Monetize Your Instagram
- How Much Does It Cost to Sell Online With Instagram?
- How to Get Approved for Instagram Shopping
- How to Sell on Instagram Without a Website
- How Many Followers Do You Need to Sell on Instagram?
- 10 Free Ways to Get More Followers on Instagram