← back to all Insights
Holiday Shopping from Smartphones in 2021
$88 billion, or 43% of online retail sales for the entire holiday season, came from smartphones in 2021. This figure increased by 7% compared to 2019.
Sources: business.adobe.com October 2022
How many people are shopping on their phones during the holiday sales period?
43% of online retail purchases during the holiday sales period in 2021 were made from smartphones. Source: business.adobe.com
How many people choose to buy holiday gifts online in 2022?
42% of shoppers plan to shop primarily online during the 2022 holiday season. This is 5% more than the previous holiday season. Source: fiserv.com
Learn how to make money with ecommerce Holiday Sales
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides to help you get ready for the holiday sales.
- Get Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Ecwid
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Promotions for Eсommerce Stores
- Best Practices For Ecommerce Shipping During The Holiday Season
- Get Ahead of the Competition This Holiday Season
- A Foolproof Advertising Strategy for the Holiday Season
- Holiday Email Marketing 101 for Eсommerce Stores
- Holiday Success Plan: An Early Gift for Merchants
- BFCM: 22 Eсommerce Tips for Your Holiday Marketing Campaigns
- 8 Black Friday
Pitfalls First-TimeSellers Should Be Aware Of