Buyer’s Choice in 2022: Cyber Monday, Black Friday or Small Business Saturday
According to a GiftSolutions survey, 39% of people plan to take advantage of Cyber Monday deals in 2022. In second place in terms of preferences among buyers is Black Friday. 37% plan to purchase goods on this shopping day.
Sources: fiserv.com October 2022
Which day of the holiday sales will shoppers prefer in 2022?
39% of prospective shoppers plan to take advantage of Cyber Monday deals. Interest in Black Friday offers among future buyers is only 2% less. Source: fiserv.com
How many people will choose to shop online during the holiday sales in 2022?
In 2021, 37% of shoppers preferred to shop online for the holidays. By 2022, the number of such buyers has grown by 5% and now 42% of buyers are ready to shop online. Source: fiserv.com
Learn how to make money with ecommerce Holiday Sales
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides to help you get ready for the holiday sales.
- Get Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Ecwid
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Promotions for Eсommerce Stores
- Best Practices For Ecommerce Shipping During The Holiday Season
- Get Ahead of the Competition This Holiday Season
- A Foolproof Advertising Strategy for the Holiday Season
- Holiday Email Marketing 101 for Eсommerce Stores
- Holiday Success Plan: An Early Gift for Merchants
- BFCM: 22 Eсommerce Tips for Your Holiday Marketing Campaigns
- 8 Black Friday
Pitfalls First-TimeSellers Should Be Aware Of