Which country will generate the most ecommerce revenue in 2022?
According to preliminary data, China will receive $1.5 trillion in revenue from ecommerce. The United States will receive income almost 2 times less, which will be equal to $875 billion. Source: statista.com
Which top three countries with the highest ecommerce revenue in 2022?
China ($1.5 trillion), the United States ($875 billion), and Japan ($241 billion) are supposedly the top three countries with the highest ecommerce revenue in 2022. Source: statista.com
Learn how you can make money on Ecommerce
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- Ecwid: How to Start Your Ecommerce Business and Sell Online for Free
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started
- What Is Ecommerce Website and Why Start One
- How to Start an Online Store Without a Budget
- How to Start Selling Merchandise Online From Home Without Inventory
- How to Start
a T-ShirtBusiness: Creating an Online T-ShirtStore
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- How To Start Selling Food from Home
- How To Sell Used Clothes Online