Drupal Yearly Market Share
As of January 2023, Drupal has a 1.8% market share among content management systems. Since 2014, Drupal’s market share has been declining. Drupal’s market share has fallen by 3.7% in 9 years.
Sources: w3techs.com Januery 2023
What is the market share of content management systems for Drupal in 2023?
As of January 2023, Drupal has a 1.8% market share. Drupal is in sixth place in terms of market share among content management systems in 2023. Source: w3techs.com
Which content management systems outperform Drupal in terms of market share in 2023?
Learn how you can make money with Drupal
Here we have put together a list of helpful articles and tutorials so you can create an online store with Drupal and start selling on it.
- Joomla vs. Drupal: What’s Best for Ecommerce
- WordPress vs Drupal: What’s the Best Platform for Your Online Store
- Fantastic Drupal Developers and Where to Find Them
- Drupal Themes: Choosing The Best Free Drupal Theme
- Drupal vs. Joomla: What’s Best for Online Sellers?
- Drupal vs. WordPress: What’s Best for Online Sellers?
- Top 11 Most Popular Drupal Modules