← back to all Insights
Drupal Yearly Market Share
As of May 4, 2022, Drupal has a 1.9% market share among content management systems. Since 2014, Drupal’s market share has been declining. Drupal’s market share has fallen by 3.6% in 8 years.
Sources: w3techs.com May 2022
What is the market share of content management systems for Drupal in 2022?
As of May 4, 2022, Drupal has a 1.9% market share. In 2022, Drupal is in sixth place in terms of market share among content management systems. Source: w3techs.com
Which content management systems outperform Drupal in terms of market share in 2022?
As of May 4, 2022, Drupal leads in terms of market share among content management systems WordPress (64.2%), Wix (3.4%), Squarespace (3%) and Joomla (2.5%). Source: w3techs.com
Countries where Drupal websites are popular in 2022
The largest number of active sites on Drupal in the United States: 216 thousand.
Countries with the fewest Joomla websites
5 active websites on Joomla are located in Saint Pierre and Wallis.
Learn how you can make money with Drupal
Here we have put together a list of helpful articles and tutorials so you can create an online store with Drupal and start selling on it.
- Joomla vs. Drupal: What’s Best for Ecommerce
- WordPress vs Drupal: What’s the Best Platform for Your Online Store
- Fantastic Drupal Developers and Where to Find Them
- Drupal Themes: Choosing The Best Free Drupal Theme
- Drupal vs. Joomla: What’s Best for Online Sellers?
- Drupal vs. WordPress: What’s Best for Online Sellers?
- Top 11 Most Popular Drupal Modules