← back to all Insights
Drawbacks of Ecommerce According to Global Consumers in 2022
The most important disadvantage when buying goods online, buyers believe that the goods can’t be touched and felt. This shortcoming was supported by 46% of the respondents. In second place is product quality. 45% of customers can’t be sure of the quality of goods.
Sources: statista.com December 2022
What are the disadvantages of ecommerce in the opinion of global consumers in 2022?
46% of shoppers say the biggest disadvantage of ecommerce is that they can’t touch or feel the product. And 45% of buyers are not sure about the quality of the purchased product. Source: statista.com
What are the main disadvantages of ecommerce according to consumers in 2022?
You can not touch and feel the product, not sure of its quality, difficult return, delivery problems. Here are the top 4 disadvantages of ecommerce that consumers have noted in 2022. Source: statista.com
Ecommerce retail revenue by region
Learn how you can make money on Ecommerce
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- Ecwid: How to Start Your Ecommerce Business and Sell Online for Free
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started
- What Is Ecommerce Website and Why Start One
- How to Start an Online Store Without a Budget
- How to Start Selling Merchandise Online From Home Without Inventory
- How to Start
a T-ShirtBusiness: Creating an Online T-ShirtStore
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- How To Start Selling Food from Home
- How To Sell Used Clothes Online