← back to all Insights
Coffee Sales Channels
Coffee is sold more through offline channels than online. In 2022, the offline channel accounts for 95.7% of all sales. But by 2025, the online coffee market will grow to 6.5%. This suggests that the online coffee market has room to grow and develop.
Sources: statista.com June 2022
How much coffee is sold offline in 2022?
95.7% of coffee is sold offline in 2022. By 2025, offline coffee sales will decline by approximately 2%. Source: statista.com
How much coffee is sold online in 2022?
4.3% of coffee is sold online in 2022. By 2025, online coffee sales will grow by about 2%. Source: statista.com
Learn how to make money on ecommerce for various products, including coffee.
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online coffee store and start selling on it.
- How To Sell Coffee Online in 5 Easy Steps
- Selling Seeds Online: What Seeds Are in Demand
- How to Start a Small Food Business. Is It a Good Time?
- Rules and Regulations for Selling Food Online
- What Permissions Do You Need to Sell Food From Home?
- How Can Local Milk Delivery Businesses Win with Ecommerce?
- How to Get Started with Ecommerce for Local Bakery Delivery