The Biggest Challenge for Business
The cost of shipping remains the number one challenge for ecommerce merchants, both looking back at business operations in 2022 and further ahead into 2023. The biggest challenges for businesses in 2023, according to merchants, might be shipping costs, lower consumer spending, and customer acquisition.
Sources: try.goshippo.com February 2023
What might be the biggest challenge for businesses in 2023?
36% of 1,191 US sellers surveyed said that shipping costs might be their biggest concern. Source: try.goshippo.com
Is supply chain delays a problem for merchants in 2023?
Supply chain delays are one of the top four problems an online merchant may face in 2023. 21% of merchants say supply chain disruptions are still regularly impacting shipping operations. And 21% are still experiencing more package
delays. Source: try.goshippo.com
Learn how you can make money on Ecommerce
Here we have compiled a list of helpful articles and guides so you can create an online store and start selling on it.
- Ecwid: How to Start Your Ecommerce Business and Sell Online for Free
- Best Free Ecommerce Platforms To Get Your Ecommerce Website Started
- What Is Ecommerce Website and Why Start One
- How to Start an Online Store Without a Budget
- How to Start Selling Merchandise Online From Home Without Inventory
- How to Start
a T-ShirtBusiness: Creating an Online T-ShirtStore
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- How To Start Selling Food from Home
- How To Sell Used Clothes Online