The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:27 AM

Product variation without checkbox?

Hi!

I am trying to set upp a shop with product variations but I would like to use checkboxes instead of radiobuttons, make multiple selections.

Let say if I want to sell 3 different webpage packages with product addons. Some addons are included in web-package 1 but not in web-package 2 and 3 the ones that are not you should be able to choose in a checkbox as an addon on that specific web-package.

How can I do this?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:43 PM

Question

Well, guess that my question is of no interest.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:17 PM

Ecwid allows to make your products customizable with help of product options and further extends their abilities with product variations. There are currently 6 types of options in Ecwid:
- Drop-down List
- Radio Buttons
- Text Field
- Text Area
- Date Picker
- Upload Files

Unfortunately, there is no 'Checkbox' type of options in Ecwid. Hence, it is not yet possible to create a variation based on checkbox. For a checkbox-like type of option you can create a radio button or dropdown option with 2 values, e.g. Yes and No or other ones matching the possible choice in your options (Include/Exclude and so on), then create variations based on this option.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:08 PM

Thanks Eugene I will try the variations with 2 values! Looking forward to having "checkbox" included in the next version of Ecwid!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.