The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:43 PM

Import problem but no error?

Hi,

I'm importing and have a price value for every line on my sheet. When i perform the import, it all works with no errors returned. However, all of the items show zero as the price, with none of the prices on the sheet going across. All other imported columns show fine.

Store ID is 412428. Import CSV attached, with import settings screenshot. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Bob
Attached Files
File Type: zip examples.zip (78.1 KB, 27 views)
Old 06-22-2011, 05:58 PM

Thank you for your question (I must note, its the most comprehensive help request regarding the CSV import - screenshot and CSV file is exactly what we need to solve this).

Please, take a look at the right part of the import settings dialog - it allows you to select and reorder the columns from the CSV file and indicate their meaning for Ecwid. In your configuration, the 5th column selected is the Price, but in the CSV file the 5th column is category2, empty for every product:

This is why every price is 0 in the resulting product set.

Please, note that the number and the order of the columns selected on the right of the import settings window should exactly match the columns in the CSV file itself, then the import will run just as you expect it to.

So you need to correct the set of the imported columns in your import settings window and repeat the import of the same file.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:05 PM

This is great, thank so much for the fast reply, I'll give it a try. Great support as usual

Cheers
Bob

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.