The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-09-2019, 03:43 AM

Transaction ID: link not available for wepay?

With paypal purchases I have a nice little Transaction ID link so I can ship my item, is there no way to do that with wepay?
Old 11-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

Thank you for the message. I'll be happy to help you.

Generally, the reason why a WePay (Chase) transaction ID doesn't have a link that redirects to your WePay account is that it has a Transaction details link on the order page. See the screenshot: https://ecwid.d.pr/RRlaBh

When clicking this link, you get all the details about the transaction so having another link that redirects to the transaction page becomes redundant, as you will see the same information there.

Orders paid via PayPal don't have such an option, so they only have a link to the PayPal account.

Can you please detail how you are going to use the transaction ID link that redirects to your WePay (Chase) account to ship your orders? I will then pass your feedback on to our product team so we'll review how we can improve it. Thank you!
Old 11-11-2019, 01:24 PM

My payment detail also does not have a link. There is no link to wepay.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

This is Andrew from Ecwid Team. Thank you for the follow-up.

I have inspected the account associated with your website https://bliss-box.net/store/ I see that you are using Chase (backed by WePay)

As my colleague Edward mentioned

Quote:
Generally, the reason why a WePay (Chase) transaction ID doesn't have a link that redirects to your WePay account is that it has a Transaction details link on the order page. See the screenshot: https://ecwid.d.pr/RRlaBh
Indeed, this is true for the new Sales pages. As far I can see in your store the old Sales Page is being used, thus to see the transaction details you should click on Details text screenshot)

Also, you can enable the new design of the Sales Page in your Ecwid Control panel --> Settings --> What's New --> New & improved mobile optimized Sales Page (screenshot)

Moreover, there (what's new page) you can enable the Next-Gen Storefront. Please read more in our blog: Next-Gen Storefront

That's it, I hope this information will be helpful to you. Please let me know id you have any questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Torpedo For This Useful Post:
sean green (11-14-2019)
Old 11-13-2019, 03:45 AM

yes helpful but still see no ship options. This layout has changed and there is now a transaction number but it does not lead to a way to ship the order. I'm starting to think this is a paypal only service. So the topic can be closed. I do thank you for the help.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
wepay transaction link