Old 02-25-2018, 10:03 AM

Getting started?

I need to make my store work with free traffic only because I literally have no money to spend on traffic. I have been trying blog commenting. and social media but I am afraid I don't really know what I am doing. where do you learn this stuff ? and can you give pointers here?

Thanks
Old 02-25-2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David rey View Post
I need to make my store work with free traffic only because I literally have no money to spend on traffic. I have been trying blog commenting. and social media but I am afraid I don't really know what I am doing. where do you learn this stuff ? and can you give pointers here?

Thanks
I am try to buy traffic, but these is not work as well. Hope someone could give us a good pinters.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:57 PM

Default seo your website

There is an app in the ecwid My Apps control panel that will help you SEO your website for about $7.50 per month which is nothing. But SEO is everything so that the search engines may index/find your website its called ReloadSEO. It will take time to SEO your site using this software but rest assured the advice it gives you will help a bit

This will help a bit for people putting certain search terms into the search engines.

Facebook pages are free to set up make sure you put up regular related postings to facebook and also include the web address of your website. Plus Ecwid allows you to put your ecwid store into facebook so people can buy from your page.

You MUST put in some effort if you leave it to the search engines alone sales and traffic may be slow.