Old 03-10-2018, 05:56 PM

2 Questions from a beginer

Hello,

I was looking at the free plan and I want to make sure I understand correctly... Are we only allowed to make $1,500 in sales n the free plan? If so, what happens when we generate more than $1,500 one month?

Also, How do I display one of my categories on a webpage instead of the store front?
For example... Right now, my webpage displays my store front and it lists the 2 categories... Instead of this showing up on my page, I would like it to just display the products in one of the categories. Is this possible?
Old 03-14-2018, 02:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello there,

Alexandra with Ecwid team is here, thank you for contacting us!

Quote:
Are we only allowed to make $1,500 in sales n the free plan? If so, what happens when we generate more than $1,500 one month?
The Free plan has the total limit of sales ($1500). If you are about to reach the limit, you will be notified by email and also will see a corresponding message in your Control Panel. Once you have reached the limit, the storefront will be blocked and customers won't be able to place orders unless you upgrade your account to a paid plan. A complete list of Ecwid plans can be found here: https://www.ecwid.com/pricing

Quote:
How do I display one of my categories on a webpage instead of the store front?
If you don't want your products to appear at the store front page, you can assign them to different categories and remove them from the store front page. It can be done in Ecwid Control Panel – Catalog – Categories page.

If necessary, you can add one category to a single page of your website. Please see the following guide for more details: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...egory-for-page

Hope it helps. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us again.