Old 02-06-2018, 08:19 PM

'Back to Storefront' link or button on product page

Is there a way to enable a link or button to return a customer to the storefront from a single product page without using a theme's breadcrumbs? Whenever I turn on my theme's breadcrumbs it recognizes both the storefront and simple product pages as 'Store'. Plus it lives in the header above most of the page content and isn't very intuitive.

Is there a way to add a button to the footer where Track Orders, Shopping Bag, and Sign In links all are?
Old 02-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

Thank you for the post!

When your customers are on the product page, they can go back to the storefront by clicking "Back to catalog". It will redirect them back to the store home page.

When you add a single product with a Buy Now button to the page, then it works as a separate product that is not associated with the main catalog. Thus there's no reference to the store home page.

If you mean something else, then please elaborate a bit on it. Something that will illustrate the problem like links or screenshots will be really helpful. Thank you!

Quote:
Is there a way to add a button to the footer where Track Orders, Shopping Bag, and Sign In links all are?
It is possible with a custom script that will use our API. The creation of such solution will require programming skills. If you need assistance with this, our Customization Team will be happy to help you for an extra fee. If you are interested, please fill out this form: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv they will get back to you with the details.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:34 PM

Ah, I didn't notice the link under the product name. It doesn't seem like a super intuitive place to put that link but it does the job so I'm good to go. Thanks!