Old 12-24-2017, 03:47 AM

Question

Ecwid on Blogger how to change to my own pictures

How can we help you?
www.karinrojas.com
I am trying to build an e-commerce site with the coding you provided in the store set up process and I think its very simple and easy for all users, but I cant seem to find a way to change your product pictures to mines. Also, I want to be able to delete the size options. I am only selling napkins and plates mats so this feature will not be used. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to share their knowledge.
The Following User Says Thank You to Karin Rojas For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2017, 11:10 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Rojas View Post
How can we help you?
www.karinrojas.com
I am trying to build an e-commerce site with the coding you provided in the store set up process and I think its very simple and easy for all users, but I cant seem to find a way to change your product pictures to mines. Also, I want to be able to delete the size options. I am only selling napkins and plates mats so this feature will not be used. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to share their knowledge.
Hello,

thanks for your message!

In order to update product images, please, go to Ecwid control panel>Catalog>Products> a product page. Hover on the product image and you will see "Change image" link, please, see the screenshot:

As for product options, navigate to Catalog>Products> a product page> Options tab and manage your options there:

Here is the detailed info how to manage products in Ecwid: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...78855-Products

I hope this helps! But if there are any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Thank you!
Ecwid Knowlegde Base
The Following User Says Thank You to Daria L. For This Useful Post:

Tags
blogger product pictures